“School of Rock. The best music school anywhere. This whole idea of getting kids not just taking lessons and learning notes and chords, but learning songs and playing with other young musicians, and getting out on stage… I was so impressed that my daughter Cheyenne goes to School of Rock on Long Island.”
What better way to spend a summer than rockin out?? Our summer camps take kids 7-17 and put em through a crash course in rock n' roll stardom. Our one-week, all-day sessions get a group of kids learning music fast, and performing by the end of the week. Programs are taught by our staff of professional musicians who have amazing technical experience, musical instinct, and kid-friendly attitudes. Whether your kid is already enrolled in our year-round programs or just wants to see what it's like to rock at School of Rock, our camps offer one butt-kickin good time.
Different uber-cool musical themes are offered throughout the summer. Our Camp Staff will make the call on the final songs for each week based on students' musical skills and interests.
Our Summer Camps feature:
- One on one and small group guitar, drum, vocal, keyboard, and/or bass lessons to get those song parts just right
- Music theory concepts and ideas
- Crash course on the nuts and bolts of live performance
- Group instruction and band rehearsals
- Music video filming and a final video, for music video camps
- Various fun activities like band naming or logo drawings
- And of course, a closing day live performance at the end of camp! (note our music video camps will have a video viewing instead)
- Students can bring lunch or money to take a supervised trip to Safeway, Subway, or another nearby lunch spot.
- Student-Teacher ratio will be about 1:6
- Sorry, we won't be offering before or after care unfortunately
- Musical experience isn't mandatory - but love for music is!
Ready to sign up for a camp? I know I am! Click below to see our camp schedules and to enroll!